Print: Creativity Moves
Concrete Playground and the Carriageworks partner each issue to do a story in the Carriageworks’ newspaper Creativity Moves. This article is a profile of acrobat Alejandro Rolandi and his upcoming production A Return to the Trees.
- ‘Strings Attached’ profile of Alejandro Rolandi, from Carriageworks’ Quarterly broadsheet Creativity Moves Read>> (first article in paper)
Note: Lee-anne Litton’s name is mispelled in this piece, her surname should be Litton, not Witton.
Six posts reviewing Sydney Fringe Festival shows as the ‘Official Reviewer of the Sydney Fringe at Carriageworks’ for the Carriageworks’ Tumblr blog. Four by me, and two by Diane Wasanawage.
- Review #1 – A Tiny Chorus (Zacha Rosen) Read>>
- Review #2 – Food for Thought (Zacha Rosen) Read>>
- Review #3 – Clammy Glamour from the Curio-Cabinet (Diane Wanasawage) Read>>
- Review #4 – The Famous Maurice Flea Circus (Diane Wanasawage) Read>>
- Review #5 – Sam Simmons: Fail (Zacha Rosen) Read>>
- Review #6 – Molly – A Tale of Blood & Guts & Giants & Weddings (Zacha Rosen) Read>>